- 7/31/15 – Baker Industries was presented with the 2015 VIP Business Partner Award by Valley Forge Educational Services in recognition for their efforts in support of the Vocational Immersion Program.
- 6/11/15 – Baker Industries was presented with an award of appreciation by The Timothy School Educating Children with Autism.
- 11/25/14 – Baker Industries was honored with a prestigious 2014 Top-Rated Award by GreatNonprofits, a leading provider of user reviews about nonprofit organizations. The Top-Rated Nonprofit award was based on the large number of positive reviews that Baker Industries received – reviews written by volunteers, donors and clients.
- 3/1/13 – Baker Industries finished in third place amongst 215 applicants from 30 states in the Huffington Post/Skoll Foundation JobRaising Challenge. “I’m so grateful to the partners, participants and donors that made JobRaising a success,” said Arianna Huffington, chair, president, and editor-in-chief of The Huffington Post Media Group.
- 12/26/12 – Baker Industries was honored with a prestigious 2012 Top-Rated Award by GreatNonprofits, a leading provider of user reviews about nonprofit organizations. The Top-Rated Nonprofit award was based on the large number of positive reviews that Baker Industries received – reviews written by volunteers, donors and clients. “We are gratified by Baker Industries for its work,” said Perla Ni, CEO of GreatNonprofits, “They deserve to be discovered by more donors and volunteers who are looking for a great nonprofit to support.”
- 6/8/12 – Baker Industries received the Distinguished Employer Award from the Coatesville VA Medical Center for “Honoring America’s Veterans by hiring them first.”
- 3/31/12 – Weezie and Charlie Baker honored by Chamounix Mansion for all they have done.
- 11/06/08 – Weezie Baker awarded the Clara Barton Outstanding Humanitarian Award by the Southeastern Chapter of the American Red Cross.
- 7/20/07 – Baker Industries recognized by the American Legion Department of Pennsylvania as the 2007 American Legion Medium Employer of the Year and the 2007 American Legion Employer of the Disabled.
- 01/2007 – Baker Industries recognized by Chester County Life Magazine in their article entitled – “Where Work has a Higher Calling.”
- 05/09/06 – Charles and Louise Baker awarded Exceptional Parent Magazine’s Maxwell J. Schleifer Distinguished Service Award
- 03/09/06 – Baker Industries recognized for 25 years of service by the Great Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce
- 01/06 – Charlie and Louise Baker honored by Main Line Today as one of the Men & Women of the Year
- 12/8/04 – Philadelphia Business Journal recognizes Louise Baker as one of Philadelphia’s 25 2004 Women of Distinction.
- 12/4/04 – Daughters of the American Revolution Certificate of Award to Louise and Charles Baker for Excellence in Community Service
- 10/19/04 – Chester County Community Foundation Legacy Award for Exceptional Achievement – awarded to Charles and Louise Baker
- 6/22/04 – Philadelphia Consensus Group on Reentry and Reintegration’s Award of Excellence – In recognition of outstanding efforts to hire ex-offenders
- 2004 – The Kintock Group Award – for supporting their program
- 5/21/03 – PNC Supplier Diversity Program – Supplier Excellence Award
- 5/2/03 – The 2002 Haverford School Distinguished Alumnus Award – awarded to Charles Baker for outstanding service to the community through Baker Industries.
- 10/5/00 – Chestnut Place Clubhouse – Certificate of Support – for employing their members
- 5/18/00 – Comhar Inc. – Employer Appreciation Award – for hiring individuals with disabilities
1990s and earlier
- 6/5/99 – The Reinvestment Fund – The George Bailey Award – in recognition of outstanding contribution to the community
- 4/21/99 – Chester County Board of Commissioners & Great Valley Regional Chamber of Commerce – 1998 Profile Award
- 1998 – Shiller-Pfeiffer, Inc., Mantis, Little Wonder Vendor of the Year Award
- 1/5/97 – KYW TV-3 honors Louise Baker – for “Making a Difference”
- 4/22/94 – Prisoners Family Welfare Association – Humanitarian Award – for compassionate service to those in need (presented to Charles and Louise Baker)
- 2/4/91 – Chapel of Four Chaplains – The Legion of Honor Gold Medallion – for outstanding service regardless of faith or race
- 1/8/91 – Small Business Administration – Point of Light Award, presented by President George Bush
- 10/7/88 – Channel 10 News – Spirit of Philadelphia Award (presented to Charles and Louise Baker)